7 Reasons Mainlanders Should Relocate to Honolulu
Have you every dreamed of living in a tropical location with breathtaking views of the ocean right from your doorstep? Hammocks hanging on your palm trees and being within walking distance to fine sand beaches? Sounds like paradise, right? It is, it’s Hawaii. You too could live in Hawaii, come join us and make your dream a reality by scheduling a call with us. If you are thinking of moving to Hawaii, let us help sway your decision with 7 reasons why you should move here.
- The Ocean – Let’s get the obvious one of the way right off the bat. When you live in Hawaii, you could be at the beach everyday. There are affordable homes in Hawaii that are within a short drive to the ocean when you get off will help soothe any rough day. If you enjoy outdoor activities, you can learn to surf and eventually take a shot at the north shores which are famous for big waves during the winter months.
- College – The University of Hawaii is a top rated college open to the public offering masters, bachelors and doctorate degrees. Also, Hawaii doesn’t have any professional sports teams so the UH sports programs get extra love from the locals. Go Rainbow Warriors!
- Tropical climate – Majority of the connecting 48 see snow at least once throughout the year, well, not here. You will not EVER have to take out snow blower or shovel to get out of your driveway for work. During the winter months, the temperatures rarely drop below 65 degrees. The winter does bring flocks of tourists, and that’s okay because they help our states economy –it also brings me right into reason #4.
- People are happy here – Yes, the Hawaiian Islands are popular in the tourist entertainment industry. This means that when people vacation here, you generally see them at their best, relaxing and on vacation. Locals for the most part have a laid back, relaxed and accepting attitude – you will feel like a local in no time.
- Endless seafood – If you’re moving to Hawaii and you enjoy seafood, we have plenty of it for you. Many restaurants here serve an abundance of shrimp, crab, lobster, scallops, calamari and more. Looking for a good sushi restaurant? Check out Sushi Sasabune, Yanagi Sushi or Sushi Izakaya Gaku.
- Rainbows – They will always put a smile on your face. Especially if you have young children, they will love driving home from school, looking out the window and spotting a double rainbow on the horizon. You can potentially see a rainbow here – Every. Single. Day.
- Have a simple life – Living in Hawaii, life just seems to be much more simplified. Yes, you will still have a car, job and bills to pay; but the overall quality of life and slower paced lifestyle makes Honolulu an amazing place to live.
Are you considering attending the University of Hawaii next year? Maybe you’re looking to relocate to Hawaii to live in your dream home; we can help you with that! Let us know if you are ready to live in paradise, we’ll help find the right place for you to live.